Canvas Storage
Posted by
little buddy
on Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Last year, I approached our buildings and grounds department with an issue. I was storing canvas paintings on the classroom windowsills to dry. This was a problems for several reasons: paintings would get touched, fall down, dry unevenly, and it was difficult for our custodian to clean the windowsills properly. I looked at ideas on Pinterest for storage solutions and found several ideas, all involving large boxes with slats inside. When B&G looked at the ideas, we realized that I really didn't have the space for such a large box in my room. One of our B&G carpenters assessed the issue and came up with this ingenious storage solution. The "arms" are on a rail so they can be moved. The arms adjust in length and can be folded up and secured when not in use. This system has been so amazing for us already. They students love it and we always know their work is secure.



0 comments:
Post a Comment