One Million Bones Student Reflections

The students had time to reflect on their experience with the One Million Bones project and I'd like to share some of their comments:

"It was just touching to see everyone come together for this and to remember that so many people died.  The whole experience was just amazing."
-Chaley, age 12

"I have learned about the problems in Africa.  With this knowledge I can change the world one step at a time."
-Molly, age 14

"We were able to take part in being activists.  Our class' voices were heard through those bones.  We finally had an opportunity to make change happen in other countries.
We have made a difference and now we need someone to make change happen.  This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm glad we took advantage of it.  If the conflict in Africa does ever stop I'll know that I was part of the solution.  This was a very moving project and I'm glad that I got to be a part of it."
-Mackenzie, age 12.

0 comments:

Post a Comment